Born Jan. 8, 1902, at the
Surviving are three sons, Mel O.D. (and Flo) Piano of Broadway, N.C., and Tune D. Piano and Yamaha Charles (and Carrie A. Tune) Piano; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and one brother, Guy Witha (and Lotta Notes) Piano. His parents and one son, Strika Chord Piano, preceded him in death.
He was a 1953 graduate in Music from the
He was a member of the Champaign- Urbana Area Piano Union. He was a member of the Apostolic Christian Church,
He was voted “best legs to come out of the Saltshaker” in 2006.
Funeral services will be at 3 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2006, at the Saltshaker in
Memorial contributions may be made to 709. The Mob House,
Condolences may be sent via email to themobhouse@yahoo.com.
*pictures to follow*
7 comments:
Someone has had too much time on their hands, studying obituary script. You followed the outline of one perfectly. I'm very much impressed. Interesting post........
you could have at least invited us to the funeral
Sad that.....*I am crying so hard I can't type*.....maybe more later........
Thanks Cod, I will admit to a little bit of cut and paste work... :)
Matt, I had no desire to get wet at 3am. If you guys want the sound board, better come get it before it gets rained on even more. :)
Kids these days.
nice!
You should have totally gone into creative writing instead of chemistry!
Post a Comment