Thursday, November 10, 2005

I love college

So today Meg, Gab, Kindel and I stood in line for an hour to get a free burrito and drink at Chipotle. :)


It was good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the things college students will do for food! :-)

Loren said...

I was going to but said "no one I know would stand in a line that long for just a burrito" I guess I was mistaken. The ? is was it worth the wait?

Luke said...

Free food is ALWAYS worth the wait. And Loren...why are you checking blogs at 4:26AM!!!

Jenny said...

It was totally worth it! It was a HUGE burrito, and after waiting for an hour it tasted awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Loren- it was a burrito AND a free drink.

Best meal we've had all week! and w/ Jenny and Meg, the line flew ;-)

Loren said...

to answer lukes question I work from 8 pm till around 4 am in the morning so when i get home I like to check all the blogs and my email