Friday, June 23, 2006

It's Friday!!

I love Friday!

It was a good week. I spent the night with Heidi and got too little sleep. And we didn't even finish the Notebook. We had fun though.

I made some fluffy white polymer in the lab today!!! I was excited. And sorry, since we're still in the developing stages, it will not be possible to process your orders at this time. Plus I would charge you a mint for it so unless you feel like financing my college education, (all you taxpayers are already paying most of my salary) I would advise you check out one of the fine furniture stores in your area.

I'm camping out tonight in Congerville. And tomorrow evening I'm going to Champaign for Erin's wedding. :) My boss was extremely surprised at the number of weddings that I am invited to.

Blessings.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I know that my command of the english language is tenuous at best, but I really want to make a grammer correction. However, I won't.

Camping in Congerville? I am sure that someone would let you stay with them....

Heidi said...

Thanks for staying all night Jenny! And next time you stay, we can watch the whole movie.

Jenny said...

matthew: I need Gab! She's my personal grammar checker. :) And camping in congerville is fun... it's really pretty back in the woods by their lake and the stars were gorgeous!

Mike said...

Thanks for updating! :D