Friday, August 25, 2006

Back to School

I like the first week of school, it's so relaxed. And I have no homework or tests so I got to do some hard core hanging out. I've done something every single night this week- it won't last, but it's been fun! I laughed so hard playing telephone pictionary...wow. Good times.

The guys next door are hosting a concert tonight....they were nailing speakers to their porch roof this afternoon. Definitely didn't want to be around for the craziness so I came home after class. I'm going to Elgin for Travis and Jaclyn's wedding tomorrow night...a little bit out of the way, but this way I can go to W-ton bible study tonight and debunk all claims that I have dropped off the face of the earth. :)

So far the year is off to a good start. Classes are good (most of them anyway) and the new roomies are fun. :) Matt's a shakerite and it's just plain weird. I actually got to talk to Dona at church. I have some good professors this year that are teaching and not just lecturing. My Astronomy prof has been at U of I for 40 yrs and is hilarious! The only thing that would make it better is a good book, but someone isn't on top of www.freewotnow.org requests and I'm still waiting. ;)

Anyway.
Blessings.

1 comment:

Anon said...

:)