Tonight I turned tutor and went over to my cousins' to help Kendra with her physics. She's learning all about vectors and vector components and adding and subtracting them and it was really fun for me. I don't know if it was for her so much, I'm not a very good at explaining things. Especially math, if I can see an example I get it... but to explain it to somebody else so they understand... yeah, I'm glad I'm a chemist.
Then the little girls brought out their knitting projects for me to fix. They're so funny. Somehow Carli's is twice as long as it's supposed to be. The entire time they were fixing they managed to tell me all about their knitting class and their friends' projects at least twice.
My car makes an awful squealing noise when I turn it on. And I'm losing coolant fast! I topped it off on Saturday and it's already below the cold fill line... eeeesh.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous you got to help someone with math. I have two co-workers who are taking math classes at college, and neither one of them will let me help them!! Maybe they don't realize how much it'd make my day if they'd let me help them even just once ...
or maybe they do...
Post a Comment