today it was tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. I don't think I'd ever made grilled cheese before, I'm not a big fan and I usually only make what I like. :) But it just goes so well with tomato soup... It was kind of a challenge taking soup to the field. It finally ended up in a thermos because Shelly remembered that kids did that at school. Then we didn't know what to do with the leftovers and they're in a water pitcher. Hopefully no one tries to drink it.
Shelly and I cleaned and moved random furniture this afternoon before mom got home... then she decided to move a bookcase we got from Grandma upstairs. Amy had a cookout that Shelly and I went to, and while we were gone Jakey rearranged Shelly's room. It was quite amusing.
Amy invited Roanoke YG too so it was a really fun time. And it was a really nice night! No stars though... On the way home we stopped at IGA because we were completely out of pop. We bought eight 12 packs... funny stuff.
2 comments:
Thanks for all your help this weekend - even though you did move my chicken.
i hope outta 12 packs you got at least one dr. pepper/ dr. thunder
Post a Comment