Friday, April 11, 2008

and Rain

This week was the start of the crazy busy spring season at work. Everything is mostly unfrozen now, so we're getting all kinds of samples because all of our clients have to test for EPA compliance. And for some reason they all have to do it right now. Eeesh. I had to stop for Dr. Pepper pretty much every day after work.

Last weekend was really great. Congerville was such a fun time. I forget how many people I know over there, and it was really good to catch up. It was soo nice out so after church Audrey and I went on a long walk through the woods and managed to get slightly muddy.

um... not much else is new....life's pretty boring.... I'm almost done with Kendra's musical costume. I quit my job and I'm starting at the Ag Lab in a few weeks. I think I might go to Fairbury for testimonies/baptisms this weekend.

Blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny how Dr. Pepper is like your alcohol.

I wondered where you were today. I haven't seen you in weeks.