Anyway. They were happy to meet Cecily and she got fussed over by everyone there. She wouldn't move her hand away from her face though...
I wish I would have tried harder to make the time to learn how to make her famous buns.
Blessings.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
4 comments:
I miss seeing Frieda at church! She always seemed to make it a point to say hi to everyone over the noon hour.
I'm sure! There are so many faces missing when I come back to visit... :(
She is an amazing woman, our aunt Frieda. She was a diligent homemaker and enjoys people. She always has a bit of wisdom for me and we have a common bond of boys (sons). This past week she told me that we could do with simpler times and things as her parents used to. I think she wanted to let me know that it is ok not to make things too complicated (which I have a habit of). I love her so and am thankful for her clear mind.
Post a Comment