Monday, April 01, 2013

Easter

Hallelujah, He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed! 

Little miss helped me cook our Passover supper.  

Daddy likes to buy me powdered doughnuts...

Sprout was home for Easter so we spent Saturday evening at Bob's parent's.  The girls had an Easter egg hunt and then we dyed some eggs.  I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures.  And Bob was not felling well all night... no fun at all. 

Sooo... my little sister told me she had a proposal a few weeks ago...  and then she said yes... and they were announced Easter Sunday which was quite convenient.  Morning service was interesting.  Cecily and I sat by  Mom, Shelly, Lena, and Kendra and it took all of us to keep her quiet and happy.  Then the service went long.  ugh.  I think they must not remember what it's like to have a toddler in church.  And not quenching the spirit is all well and good, except that it's already been quenched by my squirmy girl who keeps yelling "puppy!" and "cookie!" and won't sit on the bench.  Anyway, I'll get off the soapbox now.  We made it all the way through!!  So I got to hear the announcement from in church!  We sat with Kandace and Carli and made it through the afternoon service too!  There was great rejoicing!

 Little miss fell asleep on the way to the farm and woke up ready for cookies.  

Then she got to open her Easter Basket.  I couldn't resist the headband.

Nathan and Michelle joined us and I took pictures of them.  The progression was amusing.

"Oh, it's windy."
"Now I am laughing uncontrollably."
"Let's just try this sitting down."

Hehe.  Sorry Shelly.

We spent the evening at Paul and Jean's for Easter festivities.

aaaaand.... this is a video of Cecily putting her egg hunt loot in her piggy bank complete with several "dere"s and one snort (like the piggy).

Blessings.

No comments: