Saturday, June 14, 2014

We'll rally round the flag, boys, we'll rally once again...

Happy Flag Day!  We actually flew ours today... I don't often because I would have to remember to bring it in every day.  *grin*
Snacks and P.J's. 
T-fest was last weekend.  We didn't spend much time there this year.  I went to the drive through for turkey sandwiches on Friday night; then walked up with the girls for lunch on Saturday.  We didn't stick around long because it was supposed to rain and I wanted to get some yard work done.  Bob got the yard mowed and then I spread Sevin (it comes in granules! I love Sevin.) and the rain watered it in nicely for me.  I'm hoping it will help with the insane amounts of biting bugs in our yard.
 
Little Chubbs... hehe.  

My parents came to T-town Sunday, because they haven't been in a long time.  And because W-ton was invited for supper and singing that evening.  Cecily was a little unsure of how to act with them at her church... and of course she did not want Grandma to hold Emmy.  Ayiyiyiyi.  Supper and singing was fun.  I found it amusing that all the W-ton people said Emmy looks like a Wyss... and then Tremont people would say she looks like a Koch.  She looks like a baby.  A chubby one. Which we love.

We like to color.  Little miss has new crayons and they are just too tempting.  hehe. 
 Bob taught Bible School this week so us girls had some free evenings.  We went to the park one night.  And spent an afternoon and evening "helping" Nathan and Michelle paint their new house.  Emmy either slept or kicked quietly while I painted their bathroom mint.  I despise painting bathrooms.  So many edges to cut in and tubs and mirrors and toilets that get in the way...
Cecily was at the farm for a while; then they brought supper over.  For the record, this was Michelle's idea.  And I'm blaming you, Shells, if she tries it here.  *grin*
 And then today was flag day.  She wanted to wear stripes.  And she was pretty excited to have her own little flag.  I have no idea how Emmy can sleep through Cecily's joyful chaos.
 It was so nice out!  I got to mow and get all kinds of random work done outside, which I love.  Bob was inside taking random pictures of the girls.  *grin* Such a good dad.  She's starting to smile more!  Yay!  I am not sad to be leaving the newborn stage...  
 Although if she survives life with her big sister, it will be a miracle.
 Awww... Happy Father's day Bob!
Blessings.

No comments: