So it appears we have a carnivore on our hands. *grin* She really likes brisket.
Wyss Christmas was last Monday. The day of days. Bob was under the weather so the girls and I went by ourselves. Cecily had a great time eating hot dogs (little smokies) and cinnamon rolls for brunch and running around like crazy with Cliff. She was also pretty happy to wear her new "jaguar" shirt.
Jumping on the couch in the basement...Setting up for the multimedia event. Haha. I didn't take any pictures, but it was pretty amusing. Shelly had a bunch of old, unflattering pictures of the family through the years and who ever (whomever? I don't do grammar well...) was in the pictures had to recreate them. I laughed a lot.
Somebody liked the "baby" water bottles.
She got duplos.
And candy.
I feel like the caption for this picture should be "...lonely, I'm mr. lonely...." hehe.
Emmy was pretty sure this cool collapsible funnel was for her to chew on.
Just chilling in Kandace and Carli's new chair.
Nothing quite like Wyss Christmas. It makes my heart happy.
New caterpillar toy...
Hanging out with Kacie.
And enjoying the quiet at Pearline's.
New Year's Eve we didn't do anything. After church I pulled out party hats and noisemakers for the girls and we had snacks...
Cecily is afraid of the noise, but doesn't mind bugging Emmy with the streamers.
We let Cecily stay up a little bit late, but she was getting tired and grumpy so we put her to bed at 11. Exciting times. Ha. We're so old and boring.
New Years day was quiet. In the evening my mom hosted Schlipf Christmas so we went to the farm for supper. Cristina gave Cecily an Elsa Barbie- she was thrilled. AND she got a frozen cup and plate.
Sooo happy.
Emmy played the piano with Auntie Shelly.
And played with Grandpa and Cecily's Elsa doll when she wasn't looking.
So anyway, Happy 2015. We are all healthy at the moment. I am very paranoid about sick people and germs... especially at church... yay baby room... At least there is a lovely dusting of snow!
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment