We've been settling in... trying to sleep... Cadence is a pretty good baby, the girls are adjusting, I'm tired... woot.
Stickers, pipe cleaners, beads, and a shoe?
They like baby 'Baby Cay-ence-may.'
They also like all the extra screen time they have been getting.
Daddy and his girls...
The annual Koch family water fight was July 3rd. The older girls went with Bob, Cadence and I hung out at home. It was kind of a rainy, cool day for a water fight, but they had fun.
On the 4th, Nathan and Shelly came to visit. Matt and Lena and Jack stopped in for a little bit too. Bob and Nathan worked on their game board. Hehe.
We did not attempt fireworks... instead we found the live stream from NYC and watched fireworks online. It wasn't quite the same... but, they had cool patriotic music to go with it and we didn't have to go anywhere or deal with scared kids.
Sleepy baby.
Bob and Emmy checking out the raspberry situation.
First family walk. It was a short walk for my sake.
They rode their bikes for a while.
On Saturday we got family pictures/newborn pictures taken. I splurged on flower crowns for the girls... just because they are so cool and pretty. I can't wait to see how they turned out!
Then the girls went to the farm because Mom and Shelly needed a reason to sit in the sun... hehe.
They packed up the stroller and were playing vacation... complete with swimsuits over their clothes..
Cecily has a list of things she wants to do that I kept telling her we might do after the baby came... the sprinkler was the easiest so we got it out today.
Silly girl.
Blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment