Oh, hello there.
There were presents.
More presents.
And little boys who really, really liked Jack and Logan's new toys.
More presents.
Perrin thought the redneck ring toss was pretty cool, although he threw the rings away from the antlers. :D
Second cousins, and a third cousin. :)
The Roy W. family was getting together on the other side of the fellowship hall, so we all sang a few songs together. (Where the 3rd cousin belonged. 😂 They were all so excited- Mom, we met our THIRD cousins!)
And of course games.
The Beutel Christmas was the following evening. Perrin and Miri pretty much stayed back with the toys.
We did the festival of lights, which everyone loves. Perrin was making all kinds of hilarious animal noises. :P
Then we took a rather circuitous route home because we wanted to use a DQ gift card and there aren't any DQ's handy... Perrin put about as much in his hair as in his mouth.
They are cleaning out Grandma B's condo and we came home with far too many 'treasures.'
Empty wrapping paper tube turned into a chicken. 😊
And then presents! Perrin was more interested in the dust buster.
Emmy sent Miri and Cadence on a scavenger hunt to find their new mousy house.
And then they had to bring all of the mice and their accoutrements out to 'move in.'
I had bought some cheap gingerbread kits at DG and some of them wanted to put them together.
Christmas eve we all went to church... and then Perrin started dealing with an intestinal bug that required an outfit change. Woot. Bob took the girls to the big Koch Christmas that evening and I stayed home with Perrin, so there are no pictures. 😆
Christmas morning started with stockings, then I took the girls to church and the boys stayed home.
We headed to the farm for lunch.
And Miri required an outfit change... *sigh* We'll never know if it was the same thing Perrin had or antibiotic after affects.
Then there were presents!
It was the year of the camera...
And Aunt Peggy must have gotten an embroidery machine, because she sent all the kids personalized tote bags. 😁
Mom opening up "Come Visit the Museum!"
Poor Miri was ready to go home pretty early, so Bob took her home before supper.
We went to Bob's parents the next day.
Perrin loved the train.
Hehe. They built a present tunnel for the train.
And then Perrin was a total grouch and I ended up taking him home early. 😜 Have kids they said, it'll make the holidays more fun, they said.
Ok, so this light. I love it... it was almost yellow with nicotine/dirt when I got it, but it's silver now that it's clean. And I finally got 5 matching light shades for it. I'm thinking it will be a great dining room light. The only problem is, I've wired it three.stinking.times. and I need to do it again. gah. The first time the wires were too thick to fit through the upper pipe, so I bought different wire. Second time the wires were just barely too thick to fit through the upper pipe. So I bought different, smaller wire. The third time everything fit and it works but I cut two of the wires just a smidge too short. aljdklskjlgjlsd
Since we've been done with Christmases, Bob got the intestinal bug, we got a new freezer and rearranged the storage room, Cadence had a friend over (who's very shy and didn't want her Mom to leave so I got to chat with an adult for a few hours.... so rare), and I got hit with some weird bug- I'm achy and tired and that's it(??).
Further in and farther up.
Blessings.















































No comments:
Post a Comment