Break starts tomorrow at noon!! Hallelujah!
I'm going to relax.
I am going to catch up on my emails. So if you've emailed me recently- I will reply eventually. :)
Just not today. Or tomorrow.
I will not think about P-chem for a whole week.
I haven't heard anything else about my Grandpa....I guess no news is good news.
Gotta love the Wyss's- when it's not important the whole world knows.....when it is important I hear nothing. :) Thanks everybody, for your prayers.
Well Anyway. Back to the P-chem.
6 comments:
Thanks for the update.
so how was the test?
um....well....you know. :) It went a little bit better than the last one I think.
So.... I hear you're telling stories about me. :)
I hope that your grandpa is doing better?
And is P-chem inorganic chem?
you are at home.. and i am still at school... mur mur mur mur mur!
:-(
Tom: Grandpa is doing great. And P-chem is physical chemistry. Quantum Mechanics and all that stuff. How physics applies to the different particles in an atom. You have to be crazy to actually like it. O wait...
Anna Yo! You can make it! I have faith in you! Call me or something when you get home. :) And then we can go to Mika's.
Post a Comment