My fellow CNA and I decided today that people who don't do nursing for a living might be happy...but it isn't very likely.
And Gab, I'm sure Jenny is still sleeping. There is no way she would get out of bed early enough in order to go to work day with the yg. (Not that I have any room to talk). :)
10 comments:
uh huh........
I like the Dead
(rolling eyes)
i hope your still sleeping
My fellow CNA and I decided today that people who don't do nursing for a living might be happy...but it isn't very likely.
And Gab, I'm sure Jenny is still sleeping. There is no way she would get out of bed early enough in order to go to work day with the yg. (Not that I have any room to talk). :)
yup, I was still sleeping. :) somebody kept me up too late talking.
And Heidi, no work day for me...I've been helping to get ready for the weekend. kinda. I cleaned my room anyway.
Jenny, whatever happened to your "We are never confessing" stand?
My boss and I have known since we were born that chemistry is for sissies.
Yeah...way to leave the YG hanging on the work day. Definitely not cool. Not cool at all.
Nope, not even a little.
Nope.
Ya gonna be at Fehrs tomorrow?
Nope, you weren't at Fehr's either. How 'bout WCV this Friday? Gonna be there, or have you just completely forsaken our YG? :)
my guess is the second one!
Post a Comment