Saturday, June 17, 2006

Weddings and Things

This week has been so good. I really, really, really, like my job. :) All I do is watch reactions cook for six hours, and take viscosity measurements every 2 hours, and read a book in between. The annual lab picnic was on Friday. Free lunch and lots of good food. I made apple pie and my boss's little girl loved it. :)

I went to Morton's bible school with Gab Tuesday and Friday night. Friday I dragged my brother along because Bob and Nic and Tim were going to be there. We went to Taryn's afterwards but we didn't stay very late cause I was pretty tired. I miss Gab. I even miss her laughing at me.... hehe.

Mindy got married today. It was a little weird...but fun. Her dress was gorgeous, the food was good, and they're married so I guess it was a success. Most of my memories of Mindy involve father's day at Uncle Roy's pond with her and sometimes AJ and Caleb. And Christmas at the Christian church going every where we weren't supposed to go. :)

I also heard today that Alan Banwart's dad passed away...if you all could keep him and his family in your prayers I'm sure it would be appreciated.

Abs is here for Katelyn and Jordan's wedding tomorrow. :) I think I will be tired of weddings by the end of the summer.

Oooo...and I finally got my hair trimmed. Woot. It's all about the little things..... :)
Blessings.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah, the couple actually getting married does indeed make a wedding a sucess. :)
Glad you like your job. I know I've told you this, but I still think it sounds boring.

Anonymous said...

Since you are going to be so busy this summer, I would like to place an order early.

I'd like 2 office chairs, 1 patio chair, a coffee table, and can you make anything with cushions? I'm thinking something to spruce up the Shake would be cool. (Not that it really needs it.)

You know, maybe you could make some cooking utensils. That way, if the hamburgers aren't quite cooking well, I could just throw in the spatula and make soy burgers.

If you could get those to me by the end of July that would be great.

Thanks

Jenny said...

It's not boring!

Soy burgers are gross.

You're right...the Shake doesn't need sprucing up...since nobody looks at the furnishings with so many hot guys in the house. *rolling my eyes sarcastically*

Matthew said...

Heidi, I just participated in a wedding, and sometimes you have to remind the couple that getting married is a success, and all the rest is just icing on the cake.

As long as orders are being taken, do you also ship? I need a kitchen table, chairs, a couch, bed, coffee table, swivel chair, and a computer desk.

Codymo said...

I could use a trocar and an embalming table. That would be great thanks......does overnight deliver cost extra, cause we need it pronto?=)