I spent the evening in Champaign yesterday. I had a few things to do at the house, but not much. It was hot. I am so glad I am not living there this summer.
Amy came with me so we ate at olive garden. Then we played euchre at the Shaker with Mike and Marcus. I hate that game. Mike and I lost by an unbelievably large amount. *sigh* But it was fun!
I forgot that gas stations in Champaign are scary after dark. We stopped at one a little too far away from 74 for comfort. whoops. It's not like that in Urbana. :)
6 comments:
Ive said it before and ill say it again
EUCHRE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah...Euchre is definitely fun.
The question remains..........who taught Jenny Wyss.....(who was so unwilling to learn euchre) to play euchre?
I've never played euchre. I was deemed "unteachable" by an impatient teacher, and have never tried to learn since.
Euchre is not that fun a game. I think that people play it just so they can talk, which I am all for. However, I still do not like the game, I would rather play a fun game, or just sit and visit.
Heidi: I refuse to acknowledge the term "unteachable". If you ever feel like learning, just let me know. I guarantee I could teach you. :)
Post a Comment