Sunday, March 04, 2007

Spring Ice Out

Or in. :)

So I had a lazy weekend. Nothing too exciting happened. Joanna got announced to some guy from Ohio and she'll move away and I'll never see her again, but I'm really, really happy for her. :D

O, I did go canoeing with my dad and my sister. On the same ditch/field that we go ice skating on. It was really fun, even with the wind and the snow. I stole Jakey's work boots just in case I had to bail out into the not very deep water. Hooray for crazy fun times on the farm. :)

Dad and Shelly.

The canoe is still broke, but it wasn't taking on water.

Dad and I in the snow.

Shelly and I fighting the wind.

3 comments:

Mike said...

ice usually doesnt leak through holes...prolly the reason the boat wasn't taking on water! :) and Jo's my sis! :)

Heidi said...

You guys are nuts...that's all I have to say.

Mike said...

time for a new post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1