Monday, July 09, 2007

Nothing much

So my life is pretty boring. I go to work every day. I don't really have anything to blog about...

I went to wedding #6 last friday. I knew Jordan from High School and I went to homecoming and Prom with him and Rachel. Rach and I also used to hang out a lot at ICC. So it was really weird to be at their wedding. They were very cute and I got to see a lot of people from high school. :) I skipped the reception... I'm tired of them.

OOOOOOO I did hear some wonderful exciting news at church on thursday night- my co-trumpet section leader, a.k.a. 'the trumpet god', started repenting last week. I was a little bit wound up. Still am. Woot!
Blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of 8 to 5.

Anonymous said...

you're text def. made me laugh. go figure.