Wednesday, October 03, 2007

for my faithful readers

Yeah, so sleep is usually more important than blogging. Sorry, but it's true.

This past weekend was the annual Apple River weekend for the W-ton YG. The weather was nicer this year, not cold enough to kill all the bugs, but much better than shivering. I was the oldest girl there which is really weird. But a lot of the guys are older so I didn't feel ancient. Plus, I got to be in charge of my hotel room, which I love. Luke and Heidi came- fun times!

Last night I went down to Champaign randomly. I ate at Dos Reales for supper with Matt and the rest of the Shaker brethren (their numbers are much reduced). So good. Then I got to go to nursing home singing... I miss that. Matt had guys bible study after that (for some reason he didn't invite me) so I went to buffalo wild wings with some people (including *cough* BDY and J-nell). Kaleigh and Callie and Nic were in C-U too, and the girls are crazy night owls and weren't planning on leaving until the wee hours... so Nic came back with me a little bit earlier. It was still a late night

And then I got up and went to work today and it had rained while we were driving all the way from Champaign to Bloomington so we got Rain event samples and it was crazy. *side note* Don't touch the river ever... but especially not after it rains. anyway. I went to Morton with Gab tonight because I haven't seen her in ages. I haven't been to Morton in a long time either.

So.... if you could do anything crazy and unconventional and no one would think anything of it, who wouldn't paint themselves blue?

4 comments:

Luke said...

I wouldn't.

Ok, maybe I would...

No, no I wouldn't.

Anonymous said...

I still think I'd be an Olympic gymnast. How cool would that be?!

Jenny said...

very cool. then you could retire and teach tumbling in your basement. :)

Wendi said...

hahaha