Sunday, October 21, 2007

Toothpaste conversations with Jake

Are funny.

It's been a quiet week. And a busy weekend. Which I love. :)

I got to see Gab for a change at church on Wednesday night. Otherwise the only exciting thing that's happened is that I finished two books! woot!

Friday Scott and Ned and Karen and Randy and Rita and Abby were at G and G's so I got to hang out with them and lose badly at Rook after bible study. I always get set when we play five man. *sigh* maybe someday my Rook skills will improve. Scott and Ned stayed with us.... and Meg came! That was exciting! She got to my house pretty late and we didn't have a whole lot of time to do much, but it was still good to see her again.

I didn't really want to do anything on Saturday, but Scott and Abby said I had to go to college weekend so I did. I'm really glad I went. It was a good day... it helped that my expectations were low....hehe... but I was afraid it would be awkward and it wasn't! I did get talked into singing with the small but mighty U of I group. Which I love. Who else plays hangman instead of practicing and the entire group can fit on one bench? :D It's too bad no one called for an encore because we were ready to sing the Morrow Plots song. And I got to see a few Kansas people. Mike ran off early and I barely got to say hi. I haven't been out there in ages. Anybody want to go next weekend??

So anyway. Church invite a guest was also this weekend and mom signed me up to work at the supper. woot. I think I would rather be a bum tonight.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm sorry. :(