Sunday, November 04, 2007

Champaign Invite

Was such a good time! We packaged food for Salt & Light, played 'four on a pew,' ate food (of course), sang, and got to see lots of cool people. Shelly and I stayed with Neal and Kim at their new house so we missed some good bonding time at Hessel. O well. It was really fun to hang out with N and K again, even though the boys were already in bed when we got there. :) We heard them the next morning running over our heads... they're sooo cute.

Church was good... I know I say it a lot but I miss Champaign and U of I people. Afterwards everybody went to sing at nursing homes. I'm kind of stuffed up right now, and singing isn't much fun, so I volunteered to help with the snack at church. Good times! Pretty much I got to hang out with Amber and Sarah and Callie for an hour. The guys had requested that they pull a Ben M. and make invisible Kool-Aid and red water. *grin* It was great fun to see people come through the line and taste their drink. It really messes with your mind- you expect the red drink to taste red, and it doesn't and its weird.

We didn't stay too long after. All three of my passengers (the only people from Washington-mucho frustration) had things they needed to do. :)

Anyway. Another good weekend. Work tomorrow. woot.

No comments: