On Saturday I went to the choir sing in Roanoke...it was a lot of fun. I like to sing with other people who like to sing. And Ben L. was directing... good stuff. We sang this really cool song from Appalachia; it definitely reminded me of Copland's Appalachian spring. And we got to sing 'In Christ Alone.' I'm excited to get the CD.
I couldn't decide where to go to church on Sunday... mom and dad went to Princeville, and I haven't been there in a long time... but it was also Marsha's wedding in Eureka... and the rest of the choir sing in Roanoke. I ended up going to Washington in the morning and then I went to the wedding at noon. Fun times. It's been a few years since I've been to Eureka for church so I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in ages. I think that was wedding #9 for this year...I've kind of lost count. :)
After church I was lazy, but then I had to cook supper for my brothers and I and Greg who was at our house because Matt was giving him a ride back to Champaign. And the dishwasher leaked all over the kitchen floor. And dripped into the basement. It was quite a night.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment