Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I found out

That I'm not very good at ping pong. O well. I still like to play it. I can't throw darts either. :D

Sydney's baptism was this weekend in Champaign so I went down on Saturday afternoon and chilled with the Hessel house girls and Kaleigh. We played ping pong....with eye protection just in case a light bulb got broken. :)


For supper we went to Cheddar's with some other yg people. The first thing our waitress said to us was, "are you Apostolic?" and then proceeded to praise the Lord (she was Pentecostal) every time she checked on our table. It was pretty funny, because that's the second time in a week that somebody asked if I was Pentecostal... the first time was a creepy guy at a Bloomington gas station...

It was good to be in Champaign again... Sydney's testimony was good... singing afterwards was great.... Kristen and I lost badly at ping pong to the Koch's. When everybody left Sprout and I sang through the Phantom of the Opera- great fun.

I didn't get MLK Jr. day off. *sigh*

Blessings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of you this morning as I was driving to Peoria going less than 25mph the whole way. I thought that there are those times when being at work very early would end up being a good thing.

Jenny said...

true story... the roads were freshly plowed, and there was nobody else on them. :) But the salt is so thick on the roads I could barely see out my windshield under the film.

Anonymous said...

pretty sure that's the last time I'm sendin you pics... :) good times though :)

Jenny said...

will you send me pictures if I promise not to post them?? pretty please?

Anonymous said...

it's a deal :)

Matthew said...

Those were good times in CU.