It's been a good weekend. I spent most of it with people who have Chicago accents.
Sydney, Jody A., Markus, Nic, and I carpooled up to Belvidere Saturday. I was told that we were picking up a 15 year old (no license obviously) so rather than squeezing into a car or Jody's SUV we took our minivan. Which shakes. It's perfectly safe though... We were practically there before we discovered that we didn't have to pick anybody up.... *sigh* O well. At least we weren't squished. And we got to listen to my random music collection.
There was the usual supper and singing at Josh's house and then sitting around and talking. Natalie was there... and Bob... and elgin girls. Jody and Sydney and I stayed at the same place overnight. That was fun. :) After church we sang for some older ladies and then ate, of course.
It was kind of a quiet ride home. Nic was grading papers and he let me do a stack.... I learned about the parts of the eye. Kind of cool. High school kids write funny things when they don't know the answer. Then we talked about our favorite mammals and running away from moose and random stuff like that. :)
work tomorrow. mur.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment