So I finally feel halfway normal again... I'm not coughing much and I'm breathing without the help of Tylenol Sinus (seriously that stuff is amazing!). I hate summer colds. But... since I managed to not get whatever went around this winter I won't complain...much :)
The wedding/ reception was good. There were tons of U of I people in Tremont- which is ironic because lil sow is known for not showing at events... haha. And Neal and Kim were there. We left right after the ceremony to go to Cody's reception. I'm still not sure if it was worth it to drive all the way to Fairbury for a piece of cake... o well. I am really excited for Cody, it was good to see him and spend some time with Gab and Kristi. :)
When I got home from Fairbury I could have gone late to the Sunday School picnic or hang out with U of I people at Koch's... so I went back to Tremont. It was fun. We played volleyball. Or I should say they played volleyball. I was pretty drugged up so the amount of effort that I put forth was probably less than normal (so not much). But definitely good times.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment