Friday, July 11, 2008

new wheels

So I got a new(er) car! Yay! It's a 2002 Grand Prix. It's dark blue. It's so pretty....haha. I like it a lot. So much nicer than the tauri. :D And I don't have to keep my license plate with my siblings initials on it! woot!

I don't have any good pictures.

I am glad to be done car shopping... not my favorite thing... and I'm glad that Dad came with me... I still don't understand why I can't tell the salesman it's cute... or why they can't just put price on it and not do all the back and forth making offers stuff...

Yeah, so I'll probably get all sentimental about my old car- we've been together since high school. Ha! Or not. My cousin might get it so it won't be too far away if I get too lonesome. :)

I'm sick. And I have to go to two weddings/receptions this weekend.
Blessings.

No comments: