Last night I went on a random trip to Champaign with Gab and Bob. It's been a while since I've been there... and a while since I've seen Champaign people... ok, so it's been like a week and a half but it feels like a lot longer.
We stopped at the Shaker and chilled with Mike and Mark for a while... ate out at Dos Reales (so good)... played some volleyball... discovered that I will never make it to the Olympics (sad news!)... and pretty much had a good time.
O and Karen was there and I haven't seen her in ages! So that was super cool. I had to work in the morning... so my chauffeurs were kind enough to leave at the early hour of 11:30ish. But I managed to get a little sleep in the car so I really wasn't too dead tired this morning.
I have nothing planned this weekend and I'm so excited.
Blessings.
2 comments:
Nothing planned for the weekend? You missed the Leo sale!
yeah...um... there are way to many people at the leo sale...
Post a Comment