I was reading Ten Little Indians! ...it freaked me out a little bit. :D And I would agree- Poirot is the coolest.
Heidi, they're not so much scary... some of them could maybe be described as psychological thrillers. I would definitely recommend them though, I can never figure out who did it and they are really hard to put down.
Jenny, I'm with you...I can never figure them out, either. And yet, somehow, that just adds to their pull on me. :) I have to admit that our library has Hercule Poirot's Casebook (most of the short stories written about him), and I think I'm the only person who ever checks it out. And I have...multiple times..... :)
5 comments:
I really enjoyed "And Then There Were None" aka "Ten Little Indians".
And I think that Hercule Poirot is my favorite Agatha Christie character.
oow...are they scary? Although I like scary things, I usually need to leave a light on afterwards. :)
I was reading Ten Little Indians! ...it freaked me out a little bit. :D And I would agree- Poirot is the coolest.
Heidi, they're not so much scary... some of them could maybe be described as psychological thrillers. I would definitely recommend them though, I can never figure out who did it and they are really hard to put down.
I liked that one, too. :)
It's been a while since I read Agatha Christie books, I kind'a forgot about her...
Jenny, I'm with you...I can never figure them out, either. And yet, somehow, that just adds to their pull on me. :) I have to admit that our library has Hercule Poirot's Casebook (most of the short stories written about him), and I think I'm the only person who ever checks it out. And I have...multiple times..... :)
Post a Comment