But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
That is cool that you made springerli. Did you imprint them? I once made them for a high school project with my grandma's help. -EZ
yeah, they all have pretty pictures on them. :) I'm impressed that you've made them- most people act like it's super difficult. I learned how to make them for a h.s. ethnic food day! fun times. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is cool that you made springerli. Did you imprint them? I once made them for a high school project with my grandma's help. -EZ
yeah, they all have pretty pictures on them. :) I'm impressed that you've made them- most people act like it's super difficult. I learned how to make them for a h.s. ethnic food day! fun times. :)
Post a Comment