Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I love long weekends. :) Even when they're busy.

I also love being a government employee and getting off two hours early on Wednesday by executive decree. :)

We spent Thanksgiving with some of my family at the farm... it was a small group, but quite hilarious at times. And Grandma and Pearline did most of the cooking so the food was great, of course. We were there pretty late because I had to wait for Shelly to get home from work so we could sing thanksgiving songs... and Bob and Jakey were playing Age of Empires...

So I slept in Friday. And was kind of a bum. I did get the house cleaned though. We went to the Beutel thanksgiving for supper- more good food and singing. :) And I didn't have to bring any leftover jello home. woot woot.

Sharon, Rustin and Grace were here so we had Christmas with them on Saturday. I liked Grace's toys a lot... :P We had some really good kabobs for supper, and stayed up really late again. I was having a hard time staying awake in church on Sunday.

Tomorrow is December 1st.... which means it's time to start decorating for Christmas. I'm excited. It also means there are only 17 days until my birthday.

Blessings.

No comments: