Wednesday, May 19, 2010

asparagus tips

So once I again, I have very little to blog about. *sigh* Haha... actually, I like it that life isn't crazy right now. And I like asparagus. Bob's not a big fan.

Last weekend we had potluck on Friday, which was great fun as always. And Sunday we went to Blake and Kristin's wedding. It was sooo good to see people, especially Joanna, since I haven't seen her since her wedding. Three years ago. Eesh. :) I must confess... I love being married to one of the Shaker Brethren. They had a 'shaker bench' and it just makes me feel all special to get to sit there. I mean, I got to sit on the same bench as BDY and J-Nell, and Matt, and Nic and Amanda... haha. Anyway... yes, I know I'm a little ridiculous. :P The dresses were pretty, the flowers were gorgeous (yay for Amber), the cake was good; definitely a successful wedding.

This week has been quiet... I'm just hoping that it will stay dry enough and be dry enough this weekend to plant the rest of my flowers. And next week I can stress about hosting sewing club. woot.

Blessings.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How often do you have potluck?! You're always blogging about going to it or having it. I want to go to potluck a lot.

Jenny said...

haha... well, our regular potluck does supper together every other month and then gets together for an evening on the off month... and we signed up for all of the rotating potluck months so I could get to know people. We do go to potluck a lot. :D

Jo said...

awww! i loved seeing you too, jenny. hope you can come out here this summer so we don't have to wait three more years. :)