Um... I seem to only blog about my weekends. Sorry. That's kind of my focus when there really isn't anything exciting going on during the week (which I love). Other than Bob killing a massive spider on the wall.
At work today I was feeling slightly mischievous... there have been two filing cabinets sitting in our hallway for a few weeks. They don't belong to anyone, and nobody knows why they're there... they are up on wheels for moving. It was really bugging some of the more concrete sequential scientists, plus they were in the way and a safety hazard... anyway, my coworker and I turned them perpendicular to the hallway on either side with about 5 feet in between. So to walk down the hallway you had to walk to the left and then back to the right around them like a maze. Hehe. So funny. They're gone now. I don't know who removed them.
So yeah, we kept busy again this weekend again. Saturday afternoon Bob, young Matt and I went to Grandpa and Grandma K's to trim their bushes. They trimmed, I raked. Not my favorite job in the world... at least it smelled like Christmas with all the cut evergreens! And it looks pretty nice from the road.
One of our friends from U of I got married on Sunday in Taylor, so the plan was to get up early and ride down with Dale, Meg, Maria, and Matt. Yeah, so I was up and ready to go and Bob started feeling sick.... um.... lovely. I must confess I do not deal well with how often Bob's not feeling good, he's always got allergies and all sorts of other ailments. And I rarely get anything that a little tylenol and some rest won't fix. (Today I was trying to convince myself I didn't feel good so I wouldn't have to get up and go to work... didn't work, I'm totally fine.) Poor guy, he doesn't get a whole lot of sympathy from me, mostly just frustration. Anyway, they ended up leaving without us.
Thankfully, he was feeling better enough to leave in time to make it for the wedding, so we did get to go. It was a really pretty Sunday morning drive, the leaves are just starting to turn and it was sunny and the sky was blue. There were lots of dead skunks by the road. ick. The wedding was really nice, it was good to be there and Matthew and Alicia were quite cute. Scott was there too... the 4th weekend in five that we've seen him, which is awesome. *grin*
Matt rode back with us after the reception. Good times.
Blessings.
2 comments:
When did you get to church? I'm assuming you did ride with Dale and Meg, cause I saw them, but not you. We ended up leaving at noon so we could get back for a thing for the Thames's.
We got there at noon, Dale and meg and matt left in time for morning church. woot.
Post a Comment