Friday, May 27, 2011

Projects

It's been a quiet week. Last night I went to Suzanne's baby shower... fun times. Otherwise, not much going on. I'm excited for the long weekend!!

So this is how I've been occupying myself in the evenings... this is also what happens when I freak out about having nothing to wear.... please ignore my aversion to ironing.

I fell in love with this fabric.


Basic black. And I kind of made up the pattern sooo... it's a wonder it turned out.


I already redid the hem on the khaki one once.... it looks better now.

Basic white. And I didn't realize how straight the pattern was. I'm really more of an A-line kinda girl.

I love this color blue. And I must confess it's a pretty good copy of a skirt of Gab's that I've coveted forever... hehe.


And my favorite. Shelly and I used to have blue and red skirts like this that we made from skorts. Now they sell the fabric and it's tons easier....



And then one night, Bob asked why I wasn't "knitting baby booties or something" sooo.... I crocheted a hat and booties. It took me a while to remember how to crochet.




Now I just need to repaint a dresser, finish my quilt club quilt from last year, and work on the one I got fabric for today.

Blessings.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This made me smile a lot.

...And the fabric on the first one is really awesome. :)

Katie LeAnne said...

Wow, I'm extremely impressed!!

Jenny said...

*grin* Don't be, Katie, they're definitely not up to 4-H sewing and finishing standards. But they'll work and they didn't cost me $50 each.