Before: Old linoleum. It was gross. The landing is only about 3x3 and they used three small pieces of linoleum. It was worn through in a few spots and the seams were dirty and curling... ugh. Oh, and I ripped off that vinyl baseboard stuff because it was already half gone.
During: Floor leveler. Such an improvement.
After: We had lots of vinyl left over from the bathrooms and it was super easy to glue down. Add some new (real) baseboard and it's sooo much better!
In other news, I've been dealing with a bad cold and Cecily got more shots so we've been laying pretty low.
Blessings.
3 comments:
nice landing!
looks really good! I'm so impressed with your random skills.
And side note, I just discovered that I drive past your house every week. :) Sometime when my kids aren't screaming in the back seat I will stop by.
You're in Tremont every week? Yes, please stop even if they are screaming!
Post a Comment