Action!
I have discovered how to upload video! I think. Anyway, this is Cecily exploring the exersaucer thingy the neighbors gave us. It's pretty deluxe, although it needed some cleaning up. I may have put every piece that fit and wasn't electronic in the washing machine....
And here she is practicing chewing. Poor kid likes to be at the table with us and she is finally strong enough to sit in her high chair. So now she gazes longingly at our food... hehe. So sorry little miss, not until you're at least six months!
Blessings.
5 comments:
these are so adoreable!!the kids and I love them.Keep them coming.miss you.I think you and little miss need an "outing".How about coming over to see us?lori
Awh she is so so cute!!
She seems so much older than Carter! I'm totally impressed that she can go in her high chair!
Oh, and the "chewing" is hilarious!
Heid- she doesn't last very long before she gets tired and starts listing to one side or the other. But its usually long enough that I can eat without her on my lap. :)
Catching up on your blog. What fun to hear her too. Looking forward to seeing her again. Aunt K.
Post a Comment