Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just call me Annie...

... Oakley, that is.  So, we've seen two chipmunks in our yard all summer.  They killed my zucchini plant and took bites out of my tomatoes.  I finally got fed up with them and put a bunch of D-con down their holes.... and then Bob saw all the holes and decided that they needed to die. 
 
The fat one, blatantly eating my tomato.
 Bob got the skinny one out the window on Sunday...  then I got the fat one out the window on Monday.  *grin* 

Otherwise, it's been quiet around here.  We dropped little miss off at Dale and Meg's on Friday and went out to eat alone for the first time since she was born... yeah... that is kind of pathetic... 

Cecily and I also spent an afternoon at the garden center shopping the end of season sales.  She had a great time riding around on the little wagon.

I've been spraying painting vases and making the house smell like solvents...  woot woot.

And following little miss around and picking up her messes.  *grin*
 
  Blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With some dry British commentary, the fat one could have been the star of a wildlife narrative...