Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Happenings

Hm, yes, so I've been slacking on blogging.  There hasn't been anything momentous going on... 
 
Little miss was up past midnight 5 nights in a row.  It was 1:30 old time Saturday night... so we got no extra sleep on Sunday. 
 
I did get to spend a very fun Thursday- little miss and I met Amber, Natalie, and Jovie for lunch,  then we went to Jamie's house with Mary and Leann and played with cake and frosting and fondant, and there was sewing club that night.  Good times. 
 
We went to the farm for supper on Saturday.
 
Sunday after church we got to go look at some of the treasures at Grandma Koch's house... we brought home some toys and books. 
 
There was more frosting on Monday- Swiss meringue buttercream is maybe my new favorite frosting.  *grin* 
 
And today I voted.  We almost didn't get to.  When we moved and changed our address on our drivers licences, there was an option to change our voter registration at the same time.... sooo... we thought it was.  And I voted in the primary this spring and had no problems...  today they wanted to confirm our address and realized that they still had the old one.  So we only got to vote for president and congress.  *sigh*  O well. 
 
Anyway, some pictures from the past week or so:
 
Who needs clothes??

This is my new favorite toy.

I'll put that box in a box....

Treasures from Grandma Koch's
 
One day she was so tired she fell asleep at the table- silly baby.  *grin*

Blessings.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my word, that video is hilarious! Kudos to you for capturing it! I have a few pictures of the same situation, but a video is so much better. :)

Anonymous said...

How do you make your new favorite frosting? A. Karen