We got to go Christmas caroling this year... it was great fun. We went to Hopedale nursing home and little miss had a great time toddling around. She and Aaron ran off down a hallway and ducked into a room- thankfully there was no one in there. They wanted to play with the stuffed animals and root beer.... haha.
Daddy likes to feed her all kinds of things- this is the aftermath of powdered donut.
We piled in with Rustin and Sharon and girls and went to the festival of lights. I think Cecily was more excited about seeing Grace and Eden than the lights, but the rest of us enjoyed them.
On Tuesday night I went to the W-ton Christmas tour of homes with Mom, Di, Trent, Donna, Katie, Sally, and Martha. Extremely random group! Little miss got to play with Grandpa, Jakey, and Lori's family for the evening. We went through four pretty cool houses. My favorite was the brick four square, but the big white house with the cupola was pretty awesome too. The owner said it has 12,000 sq feet... and there had been a crew working on the house every day for 15 years... yeah... crazy, but it was beautiful!
Somebody has already discovered cell phones...
Little miss and I ate lunch at Java Junction and then we went and finished our Christmas shopping! Yay! Now we just need a little bit of snow...
Blessings.
1 comment:
The doughnut picture is hilarious and so cute!
I wish I could have gone on the walk. I've always thought it'd be neat to go, but have never found out about it till afterwards. Next year, let me know when it is. :)
Post a Comment