Thursday, December 06, 2012

The days are just packed

We've been keeping busy.  Rustin and Sharon came over one evening and we roped them into helping put up our new mantel.   
 It looks so good!  And I love decorating the house for Christmas. 
 So much less bare than when we moved in...   
 Jingle bell garland...  little miss likes it a lot.
 Little miss and I went Christmas tree shopping with my mom.  I set it up and decorated it while she was napping.  She was pretty excited to see it when she woke up.  So far she hasn't broken any ornaments or pulled it over. 
 We got a  little tree from Great grandma K's basement so she plays with that and leaves the big one alone. 
We've also been baking and decorating Christmas cookies, and shopping, and wrapping presents.  Little miss and I met my old coworkers for lunch today and then we did some more shopping.  Still not done though....  *sigh*

Here is Little Miss's version of 'Pat the Bunny,' or at least the three pages she hasn't destroyed.

Blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful mantel. Looks perfect for the spot. Where did you find the jingle bell garland?

Jenny said...

Thanks! I really, really like it. :) I can't remember for sure, but I think I got the jingle bell garland from Target last year. It's so fun and jingley!