Hm... yes, I'm behind. We've been fairly busy...
Bob and I went to Josh and Nicole's singing shower and left little miss at Bob's parent's with Grace and Eden. His Dad was alone with all three girls... they all survived.
I dragged Bob to Menards to spend my Christmas money. We came home with a bigger bookcase, more shelves for the basement, and a cabinet for laundry supplies. Boring stuff. Oh well, it fits the William Morris quote- "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
We had Bob's family for supper Sunday night. I didn't burn anything so I'd call it a success.
Monday evening I stopped at Grandma Koch's and got to bring home more treasures. (Grapefruit spoons! Vintage sheets!) Then I went to quilting, which was fun.
Stan D. came over and helped me pick out a color to paint our family room. Now I just need to go get the paint. And then actually do the painting. woot woot.
Thursday evening was sewing club... I'm slowly making progress on my knitting project... slowly...
Bob and I left little miss at the farm on Saturday evening and went with Jakey to rotating potluck at Elliot and Pam's. She accidentally emailed me instead of Jakey and then ended up inviting us to tag along anyway. It was an enjoyable evening with people I don't get to see very often.
Yesterday was Michelle and Andy's wedding in T-town. Church was packed and little miss was being really squirrely. So we took her home after church and she took a nap with Bob and I went back to the reception and got to refill water for over an hour. I'm getting too old for that job- my arms hurt and my feet hurt by the time I was done. I'm glad I changed into more comfortable shoes...
Blessings.
2 comments:
I was missing your update!
My mom told me about potluck...I totally cracked up! Also, I am slightly jealous the cecily sleeps till 9, but not that she goes to bed at midnight. Seriously...our kids need to exchange a few hours...Sat night Carter went to bed and 6:40! :)
What is the family room color?
Post a Comment