Here I go catching up again.
Spring needs to catch up too. Seriously, I haven't really minded winter that much this year but it's time for it to be over.
Little Miss got to go to the farm while we went to communion. And she got to go to birthday parties. She has been talking about the puppy non-stop.
Bob and I finally started to fix my bench that broke the first time I sat on it last fall (It's a cheap bench! I promise I'm not that fat!).
Our potluck was carnival themed- we had lemonade shake ups, homemade corn dogs, salad-on-a-stick, hot pretzels, fried veggies, bloomin' onions, french fries, caramel apples, and funnel cakes. Yeah. So good, but not healthy at all.
My caramel apples were kind of an epic fail. I burned the first batch of caramel and I didn't have any extra ingredients sooo... I used a recipe that's good for dip and it mostly just slid off the apples. And all the toppings fell off. So I ended up spooning it back on and they were not very pretty. O well. they tasted good.
Elise had the Washington girls for brunch and it was so good to see all of them and catch up.
Clayton invited himself over last night... Cecily was not so sure about him and kept saying "bye-bye." Haha. But then he helped her with a puzzle and they were best friends.
And... snow. ugh.
This picture was taken exactly one year ago: *sigh*
This is also the time of year that I miss U of I so much... campus, old friendships, the people... I need to go visit.Blessings.
2 comments:
We miss you too. :)
I agree that you need to come visit Champaign!!
Gab :)
Post a Comment