Cecily got to him, Horatio. Yeah... I was making supper and I caught her pushing the power button repeatedly (Why is it the only button that lights up? Why?!). So then it wouldn't boot up and according to Tom the windows partition is gone. Whatever that means, I'm just praying he can recover my pictures and Christmas card address list.
Soooo.... I get to use Bob's computer when it's available and the tablet when little miss lets me have it.
Anyway, Bob is even older. He got ties for his birthday. Lucky man. :) And some fun things too.
I am really not sure where she comes from; she does not get this from me. hehe.
She likes her hat now. Yay!
Bob thought she needed a doll stroller for his birthday. She has lots of fun pushing it around the house until she gets the wheels caught in a chair leg. Then she acts like her world is ending.
And... some more silliness. This is a car seat cover that she is pretty sure is for wearing.
Yeah... we don't get out much. *grin*
Oooooo!!! So I finally finished my knitting project!! It only took over a year... Maybe because I don't really like knitting. But I love the finished product. Pretty sure everybody but my dad thinks it's "different." It's supposed to look like a Hudson's Bay blanket. The history is here.
Just imagine how cool it will look draped over this chair that will eventually have a seat and back again (covered in brown).
Or, for Dad again, stored in a pack basket. *grin*
So what's really strange to me is that Hudson's Bay blankets are "in" in the decorating world and I keep seeing them on pinterest. Whatever, I think they're classic. I just wish I would have used better yarn- I didn't think I would actually finish it so I used the cheapest.
We're getting her ready for the Boundary Waters...
Otherwise, it's been quiet around here. We have not been up to much. A little bit of spring cleaning, picked up some sticks, don't have the garden tilled yet, cleaning up the basement a little bit.Speaking of the basement. I want to put carpet down there in one room and since it rained we've had a little bit of water seeping in at the floor level. AAAhhh. How does one fix this sort of problem? Do we need a sump pump? We already fixed the grading around the house.... ugh. I don't always like home ownership.
Blessings.
2 comments:
I just about died laughing at the picture of Cecily brushing her teeth with those sandals on...and her pose! Truly, where did she come from?! And the tutu, it's so cute, and so unlike you! :)
Loved the update and pics. My knitting was a headband and it looked like waves on edges (must not have counted right). It was back in 4-H days. I am impressed with the perseverance and outcome!! Make another with better wool and I'll take that one hehe
ak
Post a Comment