We had another quiet week.
Last Thursday Little Miss and I went to Nathan and Michelle's apartment for the evening, to sing, and play games. We left before the games since it was getting late. And had a slight run-in with one of Eureka's finest. *sigh* No ticket, thankfully, and it kind of deserves its own post so I shall have to write more about that later.
We went on a Sonic run. It's hard to tell but she is sitting on a large pile of her dolls on the couch.
Saturday evening we went to the farm and "helped" Mom and Dad and Jakey make cider. Cecily was in a great mood and played with Gus all evening. They are so funny together. At one point they both had apples to eat... Gus stole Cecily's... she tried to get it back... so gross. Anyway, they had a great time running around together in the dark.
Rustin and Sharon had us over Sunday evening. Cecily has fun running around with Grace and Eden too. Crazy kid.
One evening Bob came home with this floor puzzle for little miss. It's a princess... he couldn't wait until her birthday to give it to her. *grin*
As you can see from the diaper in the above picture, somebody has been refusing to wear pants or shorts. (She was ok with a skirt today, but she doesn't have that many and I want to keep them nice for church...) Anyway, so we've been outside and it's quite the sight. Picture skinny little legs with a bulky cloth diaper bending over with her bum in the air- "Bug! What doing bug?!"
Blessings.
4 comments:
Bob's outfit! :)
yes Bob, I also noticed your "fashion statement" :-)
di
O dear, he is not going to appreciate that picture. :) But come on, flannel U of I pants go with everything!
I am anxiously awaiting your story about Eureka's finest. :)
Post a Comment