Well, we recovered from our trip down south. Bob took the whole week off, which was really nice.
Little miss ornery was glad to be home...
We spent Thanksgiving with the Koch's. I got to make pies, which I love. (I confess, I'd much rather have leftover pie...)
I did not go out Black Friday shopping. I did some online shopping... for me... not presents. *grin* Don't judge, I have no warm clothing that fits and I'm freezing already! And apparently whoever manufactures maternity clothes got a good deal on dark blue, black, and dark purple fabric because those are the only options right now... I wouldn't mind a little bit more variety... anyway.
We spent Saturday evening with Bob's family because Susan followed us home from Athens.
And Cecily came down with a bad cold. So she's not sleeping well, not eating well, and is just plain cranky in general. Woot woot. I caught it too... all of the aforementioned are also true, except the eating part. No problems there.
So yeah, we split watching her at home on Sunday because she was in no shape for church (It takes a few hours for her sinuses to clear out from the night since she doesn't do great with blowing her nose.. and she's very grumpy until they do.) And other than venturing out for groceries and a Christmas tree we haven't done much this week.
We met my Mom for lunch before we went Christmas tree shopping. And then I picked out a tree that is lovely, even though it's way too tall and too wide. *grin* We had lots of fun getting it into the house and into the stand. Somebody remind me next year that the narrow trees aren't as narrow inside... and I need narrow.
I sweepin', mommy, mommy. On a box of Christmas decorations. With a princess.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment