I've been slacking on picture taking...
Thursday evening little miss got to go to the farm while Bob and I and Emmy went to Derek's visitation.
On the fourth, I let her run around outside without pants. Since we're celebrating freedom and all.
Bob was kind enough to switch out the porch light. I like it. The old light (on the bench) had broken shades... and this one suits the style of the house better. It's a smidge low, but that's where the box is so I will just have to deal.
He switched the light on the side too. Yay!
Cecily got her shirt from the neighbor's granddaughter... Emmy got to wear what Cecily wore her first fourth. She was not impressed with her headband.
And then Cecily wanted it, so they switched.
We watched fireworks from Ron and Kary's in Eureka. It's just so much easier with a baby, and there are so many fun things for Cecily to play with. She got to ride in the paddle boat and sit by "Max" and Tate to watch the fireworks so she was happy. Emmy slept through the whole show. *grin*
Saturday evening was the annual Koch water fight. It was kind of chilly and rainy; the little girls in the kiddie pools were shivering in their suits.
We went and looked at minivans Monday afternoon. Woot.
Otherwise, it's been quiet around here. Sort of. Little miss is so loud sometimes... and Emmy just sits and bounces. So funny. They appear to have dissimilar personalities already.
Oh, and for the curious, PCA is Peoria Cooperative Academy, aka, homeschool co-op. They do Chemistry one day a week and they have a nursery for younger siblings so C and E will get to hang out while I pretend to know how to teach high school Chemistry. Should be interesting. And I appear to have thrown away all my notes and projects from High School... what was I thinking?! Haha... since, you know, I've used them so many times since I graduated... I was kind of hoping I'd still have some of the projects we did.
Emmy needs to start sleeping more... or I need to go to bed earlier. My brain is starting to get very mushy and I can't keep track of anything. Or remember anything. Huzzah.
Blessings.
1 comment:
love the light!
Post a Comment