How is summer almost over?
Oh, these two. I guess I'm glad that Cecily likes her now... and Emmy is so chill...
We had a good weekend... we "camped." Ha. The idea of tent camping with a baby who wasn't sleeping through the night (she is now! yay!!) with the forecast of rain every day... I wasn't too sad to just hang out at the cabin Friday evening.
Emmy fell asleep next to Greg on the couch. Hehe. She slept there for quite a while.
Saturday morning we ate breakfast at the cabin and then the men left to dig a hole. And plant the tree our potluck got B and J in memory of Derek. The ladies and kids went swimming. I'm not sure who had the more difficult task... oh wait... that would be us. *grin*Cecily totally freaked out about swimming. I'm not sure if it was the moss, or the muddy bottom, or the water temperature but she did not want to swim and she was mad at me. She decided she liked Nichole and wanted nothing to do with me. *eye roll*
These two make me smile.
There are a lot of little kids in our camping group. Yeah.
Sunday evening it had dried out a little bit and the rain in the forecast never materialized so we ate supper out at the timber.
Cecily was pretty excited to play with the kids again. She keeps asking me if we're going to 'eat at the fire at the cabin with the kids'. It was a good weekend, even without the camping.
Cecily has been using the word "shall" in everyday conversation. It's amusing. The funniest yet has been, "shall you buy me polka dot bundies 'amorrow?" Um... not planning on it little girl... ha!
I spent Monday laboring... haha. Family tradition I guess. We got some bushes for the back of our yard and I dug a bunch of holes for them. There are a ton of tree roots back there so it was not an entirely pleasant job.
Tuesday evening I went to a meeting for school.... ayiyiyi I'm nervous. And today I practiced making a density column. Little miss thought the "rainbow" was pretty cool.
Blessings.
1 comment:
Haha! The picture of Emmy sleeping on Greg totally made me laugh!
And you'll be a great chemistry teacher, I'm sure! :)
Post a Comment