Thursday, March 05, 2015

Happenings

Well, Cecily and Emmy spent most of last week under the weather.  Not terribly sick, thankfully.  And Emmy was teething so she was snotty, drool-ey, and grumpy.  And up every two hours at night.  Woot woot. 
I think she's going to be a scooter...  and not a crawler.  She went into the tent all by herself- pretty proud of herself.
 Heading for the shoes... 
 Cecily decided Emmy needed to wear a princess dress too.  Little maestros love to play the piano. 
 What's in here??
 O man, so when the girls don't feel well, they are downright emotionally unstable.  We didn't do anything Friday evening because Cecily was being so ridiculous... the worst was probably the meltdown because I used "her" bathroom. Ayiyiyi.
So suddenly it's March.  And we haven't done half of the fun winter things on my list yet! ha. Sunday evening Cecily and I went ice skating with a group from church.  She did fairly well holding on to the skating trainer, but she got tired and cold pretty fast.  I definitely got a work out pushing her around- thankfully Sharon and Grace took her around too...
On Monday we went sledding.  Sort of.  I took the girls to Bob's parent's because they have a small hill.  Cecily went down all of three times and wanted to go inside to play.  O well, we can say we went sledding.  *grin*
Bob brought her home a lego set.  It's a mountain cabin with a mountain and a waterfall.  It's pretty cool.  She likes it a lot.   
 Happy baby finally has her two front teeth peeking through.
Yesterday Cecily got to go to her first story hour at the library.  It was about pirates, which she loves. She liked getting to pick out a book too...  I really should go to the library more often.  *grin*   
Blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved catching up the past few posts! Thanks.
ak