Sometimes I forget to shut the wireless off on the tablet and they suddenly get quiet and I find them like this... "Go away, I want to watch moo-bies!" Haha. Um... No. "Why you shut the moo-bies off, Mama??"
Last Friday, Carol and Fred invited Greg and Mary and us for supper. It was quite enjoyable. Good food, good company, and a great old house that I'm only slightly jealous of. ;) They have all kinds of animals too (tame kittens!), so the girls thought it was the best.
Oh! I have a new nephew! We stopped by to meet Gideon briefly- Cadence is such a big girl, and he's such a little guy... hehe.
She doesn't like her stomach... and then she actually made it over! Haha, she was a little bit startled.
I want two braids like Laura(Ingalls)!
"I'm like Mary, and Emmy is like Laura, and Cadence can be baby Carrie!" Maybe that's what we'll do next year for Halloween... also, I'm leaning toward using the family pictures we got when Cadence was born as our Christmas card.... because, yeah.
We are enjoying the weather! Although it's still hard to get outside for some reason- haven't quite figured out why. No more mosquitoes! Bare feet! Life is good.
They wanted to 'do a craft' with leaves.
We spent this last weekend in Washington for Trent's baptism. We ate supper at the condos with everyone Saturday night, and then the girls got to stay and play while we went to church. Cadence has discovered her voice and likes to make loud squeaks so we were only in for the first half of Trent's testimony. And they didn't have the speakers on in the baby room, so yeah. That was a bummer. We only stayed for his and then got the girls so they could get to bed.
Sunday was good, I guess. Sunday's are just rough. It's so stressful to get everyone up and ready, and then try and keep them contained and behaving and I'm
So today we were lazy. And then I attempted a selfie with my little cheese. (I apparently need more selfie practice.) (Also, she kind of looks like a banana. Oh well.)
The Cat and the Mouse... I figured Halloween would be cold, because it always is, so Emmy could wear her grey coat. She's wearing Cecily's shirt instead. And flip flops.
SO not happy to be in her car seat! We drove to Grandma Beutel's briefly and they got to practice saying trick-or-treat, and thank you.
Then we walked to our neighbors. Honestly, I used to be kind of anti-trick-or-treating (and I was terrified of the idea as a kid), but it's the only time all year when you can just go ring your neighbors doorbell and chat. I suppose you could other times, but I would feel weird because I'm shy... And it's kind of the last hurrah to even see our neighbors before we all hole up for the winter.
Emmy was way more into it than I expected.
Cecily really wanted to wait until it was dark... um... no.
Home again! They had fun answering the doorbell until supper time.
Blessings.







No comments:
Post a Comment