March seemed to go by really fast.
Just driving cars at the orthodontist...
We've been reading the Hobbit and they built a diorama one morning: Mirkwood, the long lake, and the lonely mountain... not to scale or in the right places. :) Just driving cars at the orthodontist...
The girls had a day off school and we tried to get Perrin's two year pictures taken. It was pretty much a disaster and we had to reschedule. He was perfectly cooperative at Chik-fil-a afterwards...
We got to go to potluck that evening and the kids went to Bob's parents.
I thought that Cecily's dollhouse had a lot of pieces... I was wrong. Emmy's dollhouse has a lot of pieces. I don't think it will be done in time for her birthday. 😜
Certain of the family wanted onion rings, so I figured that they should have the joy of making them.
We got out the kites on a not too windy day.
So fun.
Little mister Perrin will sit and play in the sandbox for as long as we let him.
Everybody loved Perrin's book fair find.
On pi day we had shepherds pie and peach pie. :D
Picture try number 2 went a little bit better. He warmed up slightly and let me put him down, but he still didn't really cooperate. We brought some trucks which he drove on the prop ruler, he has a rubber ducky in most of the shots, and he threw the prop cupcake and broke it. 😣 Somehow she still got a few usable pictures. *sigh*
Emmy made a leprechaun holder for the 4 leaf clover she found. :) Cecily found a 5 leaf clover.
The kids got to go to the farm during our communion. It was a late night for all.
There isn't usually time for tea parties before church. :)
The program was that evening. It's always a mad rush to get ready on time, even when we start extra early. *sigh* So there are no cute pictures of our kids dressed for the program. Also, Perrin was a total grouch and it was not fun for me at all. 😜
So. The fourth graders were invited to a folk dance night at school.... and Emmy really, really, really needed to go. They had to have at least one parent with them and I volunteered as tribute. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it involved a lot more parent participation than I was completely comfortable with. It felt like I was back in grade school P.E. swinging your partner do-si-do....and I still can't dance. haha. It would have been more fun if it wasn't so awkward. 😂 Emmy had a blast, and we did not make it into any of the pictures for the facebook page (thank goodness!).
The Wyss boys got to come play at our house during communion.
Perrin wasn't so sure about them playing with his toys, but he liked Operation.
Spring break started out cold and rainy, but not too cold, so I sent them out to play in the rain.

We found a little bit of time to dye Easter eggs.
Mr. Perrin got plastic Easter eggs and water to play with.
Such fun.
Oh Igg! My Igg!
The girls made Perrin a parking lot. Most of the rest of the first half of spring break was spent getting ready for the mini-Wyss vaca, and we didn't really do much else at home.
Blessings.





















No comments:
Post a Comment